- Side one: Pictures of Starbucks and girls who have dip-dyed hair
- Side two: People crying over fictional gay couples
- Side three: genuinely fucked up people looking for support and a place they don't have to hide. An escape.
- Side four: porn.
- Side five: BANDSBANDSBANDSBANDSBANDS
- Side six: dem gains. lifting. legs day. doms. PRs. 5k. 10k. beast mode, on.
The Munsters (TV Series 1964–1966)
The only kind of marks you should ever leave on a dog.
I’ve reblogged this photo so many times & that’s my favorite comment on a photo in the history of the world.
I love when your dog just lets you sit there to pet them. You don’t necessarily know if they are enjoying. But they love you enough to just sit there with you for a bit.
8 Minutes of the Earth’s Rotation
How I wish our planet’s movement was this apparent while staring at the night sky. It could probably make a lot more people realize just how tiny we are compared to this vast unexplored galaxy above our heads.
This is a stack of 70 pictures with a 5 second exposure each at ISO 3200 and f/2.2.
Photographed by: Paolo Nacpil